For the good of Missoula forever! Developing funds and initiatives that support the needs of the community now and forever. For more information about our programs visit our website Missoula Community Foundation.
Missoula Gives and Bitterroot Gives participants:
The Missoula Gives 30-second Ad Challenge is a great way to tell people about the great work your organization does to benefit our community. In order to participate in the challenge you will need to create a 30 Second Ad and promote this Ad to your constituents. Winning Ads will be showcased on our social media and run on KPAX Media the week of Missoula Gives (social media, streaming, and television). This video can be used on your giving day profile, in your future marketing efforts, and more. Share your stories and show us what you do. Submissions will be voted on by the public, so you will have an opportunity to push your supporters to vote for you. The top finalists will have their video aired on local television. You can do this, it doesn't have to be professionally done.
There will be 5 winning videos awarded in the following categories; Small Nonprofit, Medium Nonprofit, Large Nonprofit, Ravalli County Nonprofit, and a juried winner selected by our sponsors.
Winning video will have be:
- Run as an ad on KPAX TV and streaming services the week of May 1 - 6th
- Shared on KPAX TV’s Facebook page.
- Shared on Missoula Community Foundation social media channels to promote the giving day.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS = April 12th at 11:59 PM
PUBLIC VOTING PERIOD = April 14th-28th
- Our wonderful community resource and partners at MCAT can help you film and edit your Ad. Fill out this form to schedule a time with them. All filming with them will need to be done by April 7th in order to submit your Ad on time.
- Please refer to this link to the Missoula Community Foundation website which includes Commercial Specs and Guidelines to consider when creating your 30-second ads.
For more information:
Questions? Contact email@example.com